As a trial, I will be releasing component lists to my Youtube Channel Members as a January perk. You can watch the video below for what lead to this decision.
Here are how the component lists are going to work:
- Youtube Channel Members “Pizza Roll” ($1.99) and higher will be able to access the component lists via the Community Tab*.
- The password will change dailyish and will be posted on my Youtube Community tab each time it changes. If a new password has not been posted, it may have not been changed yet. If the daily password has been compromised, a new one will be posted. The only place to find the most recent password will be on my Youtube Community tab.
- Each time you access the list, your IP will be logged. This is due to security reasons and privacy concerns (thanks botnet shitheads). Anyone found sharing passwords, screenshotting lists to share, or sharing them for commercial use will be IP blacklisted from them. If you become privy to someone breaking these rules, please report it to me via [email protected]
- If the website goes down for any reason for a prolonged period of time, I will post a back-up of the lists on my secondary website which will be shared here on the Community tab.
- If the rules for accessing and/or sharing the lists are abused, I will remove them again.
- There are also other perks for becoming a member, so please be sure to click on the Membership or Community tab on my Youtube channel to review the instructions on redeeming them.
- Merge Components for Transfer & Non-Transfer Glitches will remain in my FAQ for all visitors of my website.
To become a channel member, please click the JOIN button on my channel or this link.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns… please leave them below. Thank you, truly, for the encouragement and support that led to this decision.
*This does not entitle anyone to the lists and they may be removed at anytime. I never, ever wanted to charge people to access the lists but this serves as a test and will help me pay for DDoS protection for my website, an assistant for my small business, and also give some kick-back to Tee Games for all of her help over the years. This is truly is the only way that I feel good about sharing my work and I felt horrible about removing it and it not being available to those that used it to have fun. I’ve also acquired a back-up website in case my website goes down and will share that to members only if necessary. My Youtube videos will remain available to help those that aren’t able to become a member and I will be enabling comments again to help people that need assistance. I will also resume regular uploads after the beginning of the year to further assist my subscribers and those that do not wish to become members. For additional assistance, the Merge Component Guide/List is still available to the public in my FAQ and will be updated as needed. You may also utilize my playlists and the search bar on Youtube.