I’m most accessible via Instagram or Twitter. All business inquiries can go directly to my email: [email protected]
The passwords are no longer available to the public for my personal lists. They are instead available only to my Youtube Channel Members as a perk. You can watch the video below for what lead to this decision.
Here are how the component lists are going to work:
- Youtube Channel Members “Pizza Roll” ($1.99) and higher will be able to access the component lists via the Community Tab*. You are NOT paying for the lists, you are supporting my Youtube channel and as a thank you, I am supplying you with the password to access on my website ONLY.
- The password will change dailyish and will be posted on my Youtube Community tab each time it changes. If a new password has not been posted, it may have not been changed yet. If the daily password has been compromised, a new one will be posted. The only place to find the most recent password will be on my Youtube Community tab.
- Each time you access the list, your IP will be logged. This is due to security reasons and privacy concerns (thanks botnet shitheads). Anyone found sharing passwords, screenshotting lists to share publicly, or sharing them for commercial use will be IP blacklisted from them. If you become privy to someone breaking these rules, please report it to me via [email protected]
- If the website goes down for any reason for a prolonged period of time, I will post a back-up of the lists on my secondary website which will be shared here on the Community tab.
- If the rules for accessing and/or sharing the lists are abused, I will remove them again.
- There are many perks for becoming a member, so please be sure to click on the Membership or Community tab on my Youtube channel to review the instructions on redeeming them.
- Merge Components for Transfer & Non-Transfer Glitches will remain in my FAQ for all visitors of my website.
To become a channel member, please click the JOIN button on my channel or this link.
*This does not entitle anyone to the lists and they may be removed at anytime. Proceeds from channel memberships will help me pay for DDoS protection for my website, an assistant for my small business, fund giveaways and also allow me to give some kick-back to creators like Tee Games & llsilxnt for their contributions to the outfit glitching community. For additional assistance, the Merge Component Guide/List is still available to the public in my FAQ and will be updated as needed. You may also utilize my playlists and the search bar on Youtube.
When chatting in a livestream on Youtube, all viewers have an option to use emojis created by Youtube to jazz up the conversation. Viewers that have joined the channel as a member have additional options based on what the channel owner has uploaded for their members… but did you know that there are hidden emojis that anyone can use?
To use these hidden emojis, simply type in the below name:
GTA5 | Glitches & Text Tutorials (6)
This is the most up-to-date list after patch <1.52> of all available working clothing glitches on my channel and across Youtube. Please click on the link to learn more about this glitches, including text tutorials and compatibility across platforms.
This works for Male & Female Characters!
Method 1 – Special Hoodie
1. Purchase desired outfit suit at the Clothing Store (Deadline, Catsuit, Biker Suit, etc)
2. Purchase any of the Special Tops-Unlocks/Manufacturer-Hoodies (everyone may have unlocked different styles and not everyone has these)
3. Go into closet and add Hoodie to outfit.. you can also change shoes and add most accessories!
Method 2 – Crew T-Shirt
1. Purchase desired outfit suit (Deadline, Catsuit, Biker Suit, etc) at the Clothing Store
2. Go to Interaction Menu-Style-Change Appearance (costs $100k)
3. Change Crew Style T-Shirt to whatever one you want, add a crew emblem, and Save & Continue
4. Add accessories, shoes, and more back in Freemode!
Method 3 – Gray Tank Top (Heist Coveralls)
1. Go to clothing store desk and purchase/put on any of the Outfits: Heist Coveralls/Chemical Suits
2. Go to shoe section and choose the Khaki or Tan Walking Boots ONLY and your top + waist will disappear
3. Add Body Armor, Parachute, Duffel Bag, Gloves, Hats, Earrings or Masks only and save outfit
Optional: To change/add a t-shirt, unregister as CEO, open Interaction Menu > Style > Change Appearance (will cost $100,000.. suggest changing hairstyle + makeup + anything else you want while in here to get your $’s worth) and select Apparel > Any Crew T-Shirt Style
*Changing Tops (without Changing Appearance), Watches, Cuffs, Necklaces, Scarves, and any other shoes will make Bottoms disappear.
To find my outfit glitch videos on Youtube, visit my channel and check my playlists!
To find my other outfit glitches on IG, Search #xtiffiglitches
-You will lose all outfits on character you are transferring to on slot 1
-Bank all of your money on slot 2 so that you do not lose it
-If you load into a session and cannot access the clothing store, find a new session
-YOU MUST DELETE THE COMPONENT CHARACTER IN SLOT 2 WITH THIS GLITCH SO ONLY DO THIS IF YOU DO NOT MIND LOSING GAME PROGRESS AND OUTFITS ON COMPONENT CHARACTER
-YOU MUST LOAD INTO CHARACTER SLOT 1 BEFORE GOING TO CHARACTER SLOT 2 TO ADD COMPONENTS
-YOU MUST FORCE A SAVE BEFORE GOING INTO CREATOR
- Start on Character Slot 1 and then go to Online-Choose Character-Create a NEW component character on slot 2 (opposite sex)
- Add components to your component character in GTA Online (must be in second slot on the character selection screen) and save
- Once components are saved, purchase ammo and kill you self through interaction menu to force a game save
- Go to Online-Creator-Create a Land Race-Tutorial
*No need to complete the tutorial
- Go to Online-Choose Character-and scroll over to the character that has the components on in slot 2
- Press to delete the character, type in “delete” in the prompt, and press to accept the alert and wait
- Once back at character selection screen, immediately press to load back into GTAV Story Mode
- Once in Story Mode, immediately go to Online-Play GTA Online-and press GO
*Screen will freeze briefly and then take upto 5 mins to load online
- When you load in, you will have your outfits that you created using components on the other character!
- Be sure to add merge components in the spot before or after the slot you want to merge into
- Transfer the components using a component transfer glitch
- Play a Rockstar Created Versus Job-Crooked Cop (Truck Off and others work too)-Set to Player Owned Clothing and invite at least 1 friend
*best if you host or have a friend invite you
- Scroll from your current outfit-outfit with merge components-outfit with what you want merge and back to merge outfit-ready to play
- Add a rebreather or ear piece through interaction menu-style-accessories-gear and quit job through phone
-If you are merging forward: Scroll from slot 1 to slot 2
-If you are merging backward: Scroll from slot 2 to slot 1
*Access transferred but non-clickable outfits/merge outfits in Versus Job Crooked Cop set to Player Owned Clothing, add a rebreather, quit through phone, and immediately start Mission A Titan of A Job to make changes in Ammunation or Owned Properties
**If you are wearing blacklisted or invisible components not compatible in freemode, you may not be able to wear them online even after opening or making changes
The 3 main issues that seem to occur most often is people not loading onto their slot 1 character before going into slot 2 to add components, not forcing a save on slot 2 before going into creator, and transferring blacklisted components. If all of your outfit slots are deleted on your slot 1 character after the glitch, then you transferred blacklisted components and you need to ensure that you ONLY have items on your outfits that you know have a component. If the outfit slot names transferred but you can’t click on them, that means you transferred over something that is a merge component and you’ll either need to complete the merge glitch or view the issue with the outfit in Crooked Cop.
Also, it’s important to note that adding both a merge top and merge bottom to the same outfit means you will be merging the top and bottom at the same time, you cannot merge them separately.
Current Status: Working method available for PC & Xbox but not currently for Ps4.
FULL GENDER SWAP GLITCH + what you can do with it!
*BEST PRACTICE IS TO REMOVE ALL CLOTHING ITEMS WITH LOGOS OR TATTOOS AS THEY MAY SWAP BACK TO LOGOS YOU CANNOT REMOVE
*Thanks FNGGlitcher & WildBrick142
This glitch is for Female ONLY.
1. Go to any clothing store Tops Section and purchase Flapper Dresses with Long Colored Gloves attached
2. Put on a compatible top.
Select from either: Rolled TUCKED T-SHIRTS, Sleeveless SHIRTS, Racerback Tank SPORTS TOPS, Most BIKER CUTS/Utility Vests with Rolled TUCKED T-SHIRTS, LOOSE TANKS & PARTY TANKS with HIGHWAISTED PANTS, or INCH BY INCH ADVERSARY MODE COLORED JERSEYS
3. Open Interaction Menu-Style-Accessories- and go down to gloves and scroll through until you find your desired gloves
4. Create the rest of your outfit and save
*Will not save for all tops, so please pay attention to what is listed and shown in the video.
You may be able to save the outfit and wear in missions but not freemode if it is not a compatible top.
To find my outfit glitch videos on Youtube, visit my channel and check my playlists!
To find my other outfit glitches on IG, Search #xtiffiglitches
Story Mode Components
- Load online as your chosen character and set your location to “Last Location” through your Interaction Menu
- Exit to Story Mode as the character with your chosen clothing components
- Purchase/equip your chosen items and head to Flight School at the Airport *Save your game through your phone in case you mess up or want to come back here
- Press right on your d-pad to Enter Flight and select Training Take Off
- Go to Settings – Controls – and set to Free Aim/Auto Aim depending on which friend you’ll be joining in a different target mode
- Join a friend in a different Targeting Mode (console home screen or community) & Accept the first alert but decline the 2nd
- Exit the vehicle and immediately press the Options/Start/Menu button
- Join a friend in a different Targeting Mode (console home screen or community) & Accept the first alert and wait on the 2nd alert until you hear the mission fail and then start GTA again from your console home screen
- Decline the alert as soon as possible and press the Options/Start/Menu button
- Join Invite Only Session
- When you load in, press Circle to exit Flight School and then X to confirm
- Save outfit and find a new session to get your hair back
GTA5 | Glossary & Lists (6)
Current Status: Working
The Buy Everything For Free glitch allows users to flip textures of items into common Adversary and “Special” Colors like Pink, Purple, Green, Orange, Blue, White, Tan, Black, and Gray. The most popular of these items and what the glitch is known for are the Colored BP Helmets but there are many items that you can flip with this glitch, including: colored bp helmets, forward facing caps, racing gloves, scuba tops, racing tops, joggers, deadline pants, deadline tops, camo tops, and many other items that have adversary colored textures. This glitch requires 2 consoles and is currently only available on PS4. There are many methods going around that demonstrate how to complete this glitch by simply doing a quick search on Youtube. This is a glitch that gets patched and I will do my best to notate if it’s still working in this FAQ. I have done this glitch before but do not currently have a video posted and will likely not post a video on this glitch.
The key pieces to this glitch are the Clothing Items & Textures that help you flip them. The most thorough list of items that I’ve found (with pictures included) comes from on llsilxnt on her website. You can also follow her on Instagram and Twitter. I highly recommend checking out her socials as she has put in a lot of effort to help those that may be struggling find items that they want and she shares other tips & tricks for glitches often. You can also find different textures and examples using that same quick search on Youtube.
Components allow you to obtain non-purchasable clothing items in the game like joggers, checkered clothing, and adversary clothing. With component transfer glitches (director mode, sp to mp, creator mode, etc) you are able to create full outfits with components. I maintain a list of what clothing components turn into from Male to Female and Female to Male on my website. You can also view the working methods for component transfers and components + list access on my Youtube.
How to use the lists:
- Left 3 Columns = Right 2 columns
- Example: Section, Female Category, Female Clothing (Female Items) = Male Clothing, Male Category (Male Items)
- Sort by ANY Column (I suggest last column) or Search for specific items
- Example: Shoes > Highheeled Boots > Deluxe Midnight Combat Boots = All White Sports Shoes > Sports Shoes (Female Item = Male Item or Female to Male)
Unknown Components = Unobtainable and/or Untested
You may see notes on the lists that say things like: Hood down, Hood up, under jackets, over pants/shorts, under pants, open, closed, collared, alone, visor up, visor down, R or right, L or left, under, etc. This means that this specific piece of clothing only works in combination with another piece of clothing to turn into the listed component.
Ex: The Gold & Silver Stuntman shoe components from Male to Female are boots that will only turn into these components when combined with bottoms that go over the boots or with shorts on male. This is why I’ve had to find multiple merge components for each layer to make these combination possible.
You may also notes in parenthesis after the component with tips, tricks, or suggestions about the specific component.
Ex: While some of the gun belts from Male to Female do have components, it is not recommended to obtain them as they are locked behind Diamond Casino Heist outfits and would still require merging after transfer. Instead, transfer merge shirt components or torso 2, obtain/unlock belts on female, and merge onto the outfit you want. There many methods on my Youtube channel.
For more complex merging or component combinations, I recommend visiting the below Youtube channels that show examples as the lists will not be truly helpful for these more advanced items or outfits.
*Gender Swap Glitch uses “items”, which are different from components as it is an entirely different glitch. Items are different from components. These are typically clothing items that you can unlock and purchase directly from the store when it is available. Glitches like the BEFF flip uses Textures or colors for obtaining components.
If you are looking for:Gender Swap – Item List
Clothing Textures Flip
Check out the item list for the Gender Swap glitch by WildBrick142. Some of the items you can unlock are beer hats, special tops, special hats, festive clothing (may only be wearable during the festive season), and other limited release items.
Items are different from components. These are typically clothing items that you can unlock and purchase directly from the store when it is available. Components allow you to obtain non-purchasable clothing items in the game like joggers, checkered clothing, and adversary clothing. You do not create outfits when obtaining items, though there is a component transfer glitch associated with the Gender Swap glitch. With component transfer glitches (director mode, sp to mp, creator mode, etc) you are able to create full outfits with components.
If you are looking for components:
Merging components is done in a Rockstar Versus Job called Crooked Cop when you add a merge component onto an outfit. Merge components are typically items that appear as invisible or that do not have opposite components on the male/female character. This is typically done when transferring merge components from one character slot to the other but there are ways to do this with other popular glitches like DMO, Magic Slot outfits, or with non-transfer components.
The method to merge the t-shirt layer or “Torso 1” without doing a component transfer glitch is available on my Youtube channel with a text tutorial in the description.
Examples of Torso 1 items that can be added to certain tops and removed for merging are below as well as ideas for what you can merge. Please note, only Torso 1 can currently be merged with this method until the community finds other things 🙂
Torso 1’s you can use to create merge in A Titan Of A Job:
Suit Vests (Under Jacket)
Utility Vests (Over Tops)
Designer Shirts (Under Jacket)
Torso 1’s you can merge in Crooked Cop:
Paramedic Belts – https://husky-dev.de/jobs *PS4 Only Jobs. Super easy, just add an earpiece when you load into job and quit through phone.
Gun Belts – Complete Casino Heist Missions while wearing outfits to unlock & purchase at clothing store counter.
Racing & Air Racing Suit – Purchase at Clothing Store counter.
Trash Vest – https://youtu.be/hoYbqxknikc *green is blacklisted on won’t save.
Half Turtlenecks – Equip any Boating Blazer + Turtleneck + Armor Overcoat Blazer Bib – Equip Parka (Open through Interaction Menu), go to Overcoat Blazers and select style
+ Basically ANY Top that you can put under a jacket
Merging components is done in a Rockstar Versus Job called Crooked Cop when you add a merge component onto an outfit. Merge components are typically items that appear as invisible or that do not have opposite components on the male/female character. This is typically done when transferring merge components from one character slot to the other but there are ways to do this with other popular glitches like DMO, Magic Slot outfits, or with non-transfer components. The components in green will also work for Save Wizard/Ped merging.
There is a condensed list of the most commonly used merge components with info on each layer below but there are hundreds of items that merge on both characters. My goal is to always only share/highlight older clothing items if possible, as often new dlcs will fill in some of the ‘gaps’ in the prior dlcs opposite component, thus not allowing them to merge anymore.
|Merge Jacket||Torso 2||M to F:|
Sea Green Puffer Jacket, Blue Santo Capra T-Shirt (Alone), Camo Sports Tank (Alone)
F to M:
Peach Camo Closed Work Jacket, Navy Blue Striped Cropped Leather Jacket, Sea Green Puffer Jacket
|All Open Closed Jackets, Deadline Tops, All Racing/Air Racing/Biker/Bodysuit Tops. |
On Female: Most Tucked T-Shirts, Bikini Tops, Bustiers, and Torn Tees/Tanks.
|Merge Shirt||Torso 1||M to F:|
Camo Sports Tank (under jacket), Ocean Stripped Business Shirt (under any Suit Jackets), Black Heavy Utility Vest
F to M:
Orange Bikini Top, Leopard Print Party Tank (under jackets)
|Juggernaut Armor, Trash Vest, All Gun Belts, Paramedic Belt, Utility Vest, Racing/Air Racing Suit Belts|
|Merge Bottom||Legs||M to F: Tropical Print Running Sports Shorts (Short or under), Blue Continental Suit Pants (Over)|
F to M: Spotted Muscle Sports Pants (Over), Pink Heart Stockings, Purple Lace Panties, Sand Cargo Sports Shorts
|Different pants that go over or under shoes may turn your shoes into different components so pay attention to what the list calls for.|
|Merge Shoe||Shoes||Both: |
Pink Hi Top Sneakers
|The same shoes that go “over” some pants or go “under” pants or combined with shorts will often give you 2 different types of shoes. The best example are the deadline shoes components for male and the stuntman canvas shoes for female.|
|Merge Glove||Gloves||M to F:|
Light Woodland Tactical Gloves
F to M:
Red & Gray Armored Gloves
|Racing Gloves, Biker Suit Gloves, and any purchasable gloves. The same gloves work to merge gloves on both male and female. You cannot merge all gloves with all tops. Ex: Long Gloves on female still follow the same standards and will only save with certain tops.|
|Merge Neckwear||Neck Accessories||M to F: |
Green Scarf, Gold Coin Pendant Chain, Black Bead Necklace, Blue Hatch Straight Tie
F to M:
B&W Deco Earrings, Platinum LC Necklace Chain, Blue Hatch Stripey Tie
|Scarves, Handcuffs, IAA Badge, Necklaces, Paramedic Badge or Stethoscope, Ties, Certain Earrings, Sweatbands, Leather Straps, Flight Tube.|
*To check if an accessory is neckwear, put on a desert scarf and then try to put it on. If the scarf disappears, that item is considered neckwear.
|Merge Cuffs||Other Accessories||M to F:|
F to M:
|Cuffs, Watches that aren’t neckwear. Cuffs on the right (R) are truly cuffs and those on the left (L) are watches.|
|Merge Armor||CEO/Associate Armor & Standard Armor||M to F:|
Green Flat Associate Armor, Blak Heavy CEO Armor, Moss Long Suit Jacket + Ocean Striped Business Shirt + Inventory Body Armor (merge jacket layers onto glitched half body armor)
F to M:
Heavy Armor (with open jackets only) (Available at Ammunation or in Inventory – will not work with every top combination)
|Armor is tricky and will not typically merge with just any top. Armor will also be removed from outfits if you change the pants on that outfit, so that limits merging armor even further. Adding Inventory Body Armor that you can purchase at Ammunation over any merge top will allow you to merge tops onto that armor.|
|Merge Logos||Crew Emblems, Race Logos, T-Shirt Logos||M to F:|
Washed Patched Denim Biker Jacket + Large Back Crew Emblem (merge jacket layers onto emblem)
F to M:
Washed Patched Denim Biker Jacket + Large Back Crew Emblem (merge jacket layers onto emblem)
|Adding a crew emblems or logos onto a top will allow you to merge tops onto that emblem or logo; however, it does not always save. Large Back Crew Emblems can be merged using the patched denim biker jackets or cuts on male & female that don’t have components. You can then merge any top that acts as a jacket onto that crew emblem. Logos react differently and the same crew emblem on 2 tops can turn into something totally different depending on the top so this is a toss up. Varies greatly.|
|Merge Hats/Masks||Helmets, Hats, Masks||Both:|
|It’s not necessary to merge hats/masks as you can glitch them onto any outfit using the telescope and other various glitches.|
Merging is fairly confusing if you are not familiar with how it works. Important things to note are:
1. You need at least 2 slots to merge components. The slots can be saved outfits or your “Current Outfit” or the outfit you wear into Crooked Cop and Slot 1 Or Slot 20.
2. You can merge from the slot BEFORE or AFTER the save outfit that has merge components on it. Ex: Merge “Slot 2” (component you want) into “Slot 1” (merge component outfit).
3. Purchase a rebreather or earpiece at Ammunation prior to going into Crooked Cop. The rebreather will work to bring most outfits out of Crooked Cop but if you have on a hat that you want to save, use an earpiece instead. Scroll right for rebreather and left for earpiece.
4. Access transferred but non-clickable outfits/merge outfits in Versus Job Crooked Cop set to Player Owned Clothing, add a rebreather/earpiece, quit through phone, and immediately start Mission A Titan of A Job to make changes in Ammunation
5. If you are wearing blacklisted or invisible components not compatible in freemode, you may not be able to wear them online even after opening or making changes to the outfit in Ammunation
6. You cannot merge an item onto something else that does not have a component or a component that you are not able to purchase separately. Ex: On male, white tron shoes and white joggers do not have a component, therefore, you cannot merge these two items together. On female, pink heart stockings do not have a component and the pink stuntman canvas shoes component (silver stuntman canvas shoes) is attached to bottoms that you cannot change. Because of this, you cannot merge these 2 items together due to not being able to add a merge bottom onto the silver stuntman canvas shoes.
Story Mode Male Clothing Lists
Franklin – n/a
Michael – n/a
Trevor – n/a
Story Mode Female Transfer Lists
Franklin – n/a
Smart Jeans = White Stockings
Black Casual Jeans = Red Stockings
Faded Casual Jeans = Nude Stockings
+ Two-Tone Skate Shoes
Skate Shoes = Sandals
Silver Suit Pants = Long Checkered Skirt
Suburban T-Shirt(s) = Racing Logos + Crew T-Shirt
Trevor – n/a
GTA5 | Questions & Tips (13)
Press Alt + Tab on your keyboard to bring up the Pause Menu for GTA Online on PC.
To complete your merge outfit in Crooked Cop after transferring components when you cannot add an accessory:
- Open Interaction Menu and change the Racing Outfit
- Quit the job through your phone as normal. Note: You can also complete the job to avoid Bad Sport.
- Load back into a GTA Online Session and start any Rockstar Created Job > Mission (A Titan of A Job, Chopper Tail, etc).
- Load into the job alone and you will see your merge outfit from Crooked Cop:
- Save the outfit at any Ammunation, CEO Building, or Apartment and quit/complete the job.
- You will load back into the session with your saved merge outfit.
This may be useful when you don’t want to lose your hat/helmet, are wearing checkered items, don’t have rebreather/ear piece, or unable to change accessories in your Interaction Menu.
When doing the Gender Swap Glitch for items, the MC logos (Road Captain, Sergeant At Arms, etc) may be added to your outfits depending on the tattoos you have because the item it equals is a tattoo on the opposite sex.
One method to remove this is to redo the Gender Swap Glitch and remove all tattoos before swapping back to your character’s original gender.
How do I unlock “Blouses” and “High Waisted Pants” and “Suspenders” to purchase in the clothing store?
To unlock these item categories in the clothing store, you first need to purchase the Outfits > Lowrider Classics > The Sanchez from any clothing store counter. Once purchased, you will unlock a new section in Tops called Blouses (red, white, black and can only be worn with the High Waisted Pants without glitches or components) and in Bottoms called High Waisted Pants (gray, white, black and can only be worn with Blouses, Loose/Party Tanks, or Special Top Hoodies without glitches or components). You will also unlock Accessories > Suspenders (red, black, and white that are only compatible with Blouses without glitches or components).
Tip the waiter in your nightclub until you unlock the outfit in your wardrobe.
If you are trying to add black scruffy boots component for black skate shoes on your female character, you know that they aren’t compatible with every bottom. You can add them to the merge shorts (tropical print sports shorts) to merge any pants on to them with an easy, old glitch.
This glitch allows you to wear black scruffy boots, black flight boots, or black tactical boots with bottoms that you could not wear them with otherwise and works for both Female & Male.
- Go to Bottons and put on any style of Team Pants
- Go to Shoes > Boots > and select the tactical, scruffy, or flight boot that you would like to wear in this section (should default to the boots)
- Now go back to Bottoms >
- Sports Shorts > Tropical Print Running Shorts (male merge shorts)
- Most skinny leggings, jeans, and suit pant styles on female
- Also most shorts or cropped shorts on both
- Select that character slot that’s working and go to your Interaction Menu > Style > Change Appearance
- Exit back to an online session without making any changes
- When you spawn back in a session, go to your Pause Menu > Online > Creator
- When you spawn in Creator, go to your Pause Menu > Online > Play GTA Online > Invite Only Session
- Once you get an alert that says “Would you like to alter your character’s appearance?” disconnect your internet
- When you load back into story mode, go to your Pause Menu > Online > Choose Character and select that character slot that you are having issues loading
- You will get the alert again that says “Would you like to alter your character’s appearance?”
- Select Yes and swap to one of the standard outfits, confirm changes, and you should successfully load into a session on this character
*One reason this happens is if you suspend app or swap characters while wearing a half hat.
Should I give you credit if I use your lists/videos/outfits to create content (ex: IG posts, component videos, outfit montages)?
The answer to this is always YES. If you have any sort of integrity, you should always do this in all aspects of your life. I make it a point to support people who support me and browse Youtube often and subscribe to, like, and leave comments on videos with credit in the description. No, I don’t own the rights to clothing in the game but if something I shared, created, or discovered HELPED, INSPIRED, or TAUGHT you… you should 100% of the time show love and support me back since I supported you by giving you free access to content. I will absolutely call out anyone that is reposting my actual content, sharing glitches and/or methods that were founded by me or Tee, or that is blatantly ripping off our content without showing love or support in return. Fuck content thiefs 🤷🏻♀️
You can put other boots with utility pants for component transfers or merging, including what is listed below. To view what these items equal, please visit the component lists.
Male to Female:
Arena Wars Plated & Harness Boots
Boots > Tech, Biker, Work, Moc Toe
Female to Male:
Boots > Black Flight, Black Scruffy, Black Tactical, Khaki Walking, Tan Walking
*No merge shoes are compatible with MOST utility pants on Female, which means you are limited to merging these bottoms only onto existing shoe components and not merging onto the bottoms that these components create.
Blacklisted clothing items on GTA Online are items that are not wearable/saveable in a freemode session. Switching outfits, switching sessions, dying, or restarting the game will cause the outfit and the outfit slot to be removed. Though some of these items are obtainable via glitches or purchasable at the clothing store and able to be worn or temporarily saved, they are not permanent. We have no idea why certain items are blacklisted, apart from festive items only being whitelisted during certain times (ie Christmas), but this likely occurred as a way to punish modded accounts transferred from old gen consoles as most of these items were popular amongst modded outfits. Some blacklisted items are also only partially blacklisted, meaning you can save them forever and wear in missions, just not in freemode, or there are ways to make them compatible in freemode.
Blacklisted Items – Full
Cop Outfit – Belt, Hat, Top, Pants
Green Trash Vest
Teal Trash Pants
Red Thong Panty
Beast Outfit – Jacket, Mask, Gloves
Full Face Masks (Unlockable items gifted to us from Rockstar in this Mask section)
Body Armor + Scarve with 3/4 sleeve Sports Tops on Female ONLY
Blacklisted Items – Partial
Festive Items – Christmas Items or items that were not unlocked during certain events (ie Wireframe Bodysuits, Beer Hats, Special Outfits)
Invisible Body – Most items will not work in a freemode session
Topless – Old components only, new components have been found (Example)
Dunce Cap – No way to save out of Bad Sport but if you don’t switch outfits, it will stick forever. Old gen transferred modded accounts may have them saved
Adversary Woolen Gloves – Only compatible with certain tops
Long Gloves – Only compatible with certain tops (Example)
Sports Top + Scarf + Body Armor – Saves online but deletes after closing app (Example)
Scubasuit – Scuba Tank and flash light only sticks in water but the googles or “mask” are obtainable with components (Example)
Dawn Raid – Female: Purple & Orange Camo Joggers/Male: Cargo Pants/Both: Hats, Masks
Deadline – Tron suits + Helmets (Complete job to unlock option to purchase)
Dog Fight – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Flightsuit & Helmets
Drop Zone – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Joggers & Helmets
Extraction IV – Red Tie (must be Target, wear with any top)
Hardest Target – Green Striker Utility Vest
In & Out – Solid White & Tan Jerseys/Hats
Inch by Inch – Purple & Orange Jerseys/Hats
Kill Quote – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Joggers & Helmets
Motor Wars – Purple, Orange, Pink, Green Flightsuit & Helmet
Power Mad – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Camo Joggers (Female) Cargo Pants (Male) & Helmets
Power Play – Purple & Orange Varsity Jacket, Black Joggers
Running Back Remix I – Yellow & Teal full Racing Suits
Stockpile – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Bomber Jackets & Hats
Sumo – Purple, Orange, Pink, and Green Joggers
Til Death – Male Only: Colored Ties, Armor/Both: Hats, Gloves
Turf Wars – Black Joggers & Blue, Orange, Pink, and Green Leather Jackets & Helmets
Vehicle Vendetta – Black Joggers
Crooked Cop, Truck Off, etc – Orange Trash Vest, White/Tan Adversary Hoodie & Forward Cap, Orange & Purple Joggers